GCRI Recruitment 2018
Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute (GCRI) Jobs Notification: Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute (GCRI) invited applications for the post of Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 10 April 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10 April 2018
GCRI Vacancy Details
- Teaching Staff: 15 Posts
- Non Teaching Staff: 35 Posts
- Siddhpur Cancer Care Center: 5 Posts
- HPV Vaccine Project: 1 Post
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff and Other Posts
- Professor of Surgical Oncology- M.Ch.(Surgical Oncology) / M.S.(Surgery) / or M.S.(E.N.T.) or M.S.(Orthopaedics) with 2 years special training in Surgical Oncology.
- Professor of Radiotherapy: M.D. Radiotherapy.
- Associate Professor of Gynaec Oncology- M.Ch. (Gynaec Oncology), M.S. / M.D.(Obst. & Gynaec) with 2 years special training in Gynaec Oncology.
- Associate Professor of Medical Oncology- D.M.(Medical Oncology) /M.D.(Medicine) / DNB (Medical Oncology) or M.D.(Paediatrics) with 2 years special training in Medical Oncology.
- Senior Resident – Medical Oncology - D.M. in Medical Oncology.
- Senior Resident – Gynaec Oncology- M. D. / M.S. / D.N.B in Gynaecology / M.Ch. in Gynaec Oncology. Candidates can check the below link for educational qualification, age limit etc.
Also Visit:GK Fact
How to Apply for GCRI Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with the documents to The Director, The Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute, Civil Hospital Campus, Asarwa, Ahmedabad – 380016 on or before 10 April 2018.