Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute (GCRI) Jobs Notification: Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute (GCRI) invited applications for the post of Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 10 April 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10 April 2018
GCRI Vacancy Details
- Teaching Staff: 15 Posts
- Non Teaching Staff: 35 Posts
- Siddhpur Cancer Care Center: 5 Posts
- HPV Vaccine Project: 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff and Other Posts
- Professor of Surgical Oncology- M.Ch.(Surgical Oncology) / M.S.(Surgery) / or M.S.(E.N.T.) or M.S.(Orthopaedics) with 2 years special training in Surgical Oncology.
- Professor of Radiotherapy: M.D. Radiotherapy.
- Associate Professor of Gynaec Oncology- M.Ch. (Gynaec Oncology), M.S. / M.D.(Obst. & Gynaec) with 2 years special training in Gynaec Oncology.
- Associate Professor of Medical Oncology- D.M.(Medical Oncology) /M.D.(Medicine) / DNB (Medical Oncology) or M.D.(Paediatrics) with 2 years special training in Medical Oncology.
- Senior Resident – Medical Oncology - D.M. in Medical Oncology.
- Senior Resident – Gynaec Oncology- M. D. / M.S. / D.N.B in Gynaecology / M.Ch. in Gynaec Oncology. Candidates can check the below link for educational qualification, age limit etc.
How to Apply for GCRI Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with the documents to The Director, The Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute, Civil Hospital Campus, Asarwa, Ahmedabad – 380016 on or before 10 April 2018.