Faculty Jobs 2018
Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH) Chandigarh Jobs Notification: Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH) Chandigarh has invited applications for the post of Faculty and Non-Faculty. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 28 May 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 28 May 2018
- Last date for submission of hard copy of application: 1 June 2018
GMCH Chandigarh Vacancy Details
- Associate Professor –4 Posts
- Assistant Professor – 12 Posts
- Antenatal Medical Officer cum Lecturer/Obstt. And Gynae – 1 Post
- Senior Blood Bank Officer cum Lecturer/IHBT – 1 Post
- Psychiatrist Specialist – 3 Posts
- Deputy Medical Superintendent – 1 Post
- Psychiatric Social Worker – 1 Post
- Clinical Psychologist – 2 Posts
Also Read: Current Affairs
How to become college teacher
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty and Non-Faculty Posts
- Associate Professor – A basic university or equivalent qualification included in any one of the subjects of the Indian Medical Council act 1956 and must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register; Doctorate Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University.
- Psychiatric Social Worker/Clinical Psychologist – Ph.D./M.Phil from a recognized University/Teaching Institution.
Also Visit: General Knowledge
How to Apply for GMCH Chandigarh Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply through the online mode on or before 28 May 2018. Candidates can check the below link for further details.
Application Fee for Faculty and Non-Faculty Posts
- General/OBC: Rs. 500/-+ Bank Charges, if any
- SC candidates: Rs. 250/- + Bank Charges, if any