GNDU Amritsar Recruitment 2019 for 15 Teaching and Non Teaching Posts
Guru Nanak Dev University invited applications for the post of Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through official website on or before 29 March 2019
GNDU Jobs Notification: Guru Nanak Dev University invited applications for the post of Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through official website on or before 29 March 2019.
Advertisement No. : 1/2019
Last Date of Application: 29 March 2019
GNDU Amritsar Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor -06 Posts
- Consultant, Legal-01 Post
- Assistant Director Physical Education (Men)-1 Post
- Coaches (Deptt. of Physical Education (AT)- Gymnastics-1 Posts/Canoeing & Kayaking -1 Post/Athletics -1 Post/Fencing 01 Post/Wrestling-1 Post/Wushu-1 Post/ Handball-1(Ex-Serviceman)/Cricket-1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
- Agronomy- B.Sc.(Agri)/B.Sc.(Hort.)/B.Sc.(Forestry)/ Master’s Degree in Agronomy/Entomology
- Mass Communication-Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian
- University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university
- Hotel Management, Dept. of Tourism & Hospitality- Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management & Catering Technology (HMCT), Hospitality& Hotel Administration from a recognized University or equivalent with Master’s degree in Hotel Management & Catering Technology (HMCT),Hospitality and Hotel Administration with first class or equivalent
- Consultant, Legal- LL.B. or LL.M. from a recognized University/Institution.
- Assistant Director Physical Education (Men)- Master’s Degree in Physical Education or Master’s Degree in Sports Science
- Coaches (Deptt. of Physical Education (AT) - Bachelor's Degree in Physical Education and participation in Inter-University/Senior National/ Federation Cup tournament. MA in Physical Education/M.P.Ed with Diploma in Physical Education.
How to Apply for the GNDU Amritsar Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply Online through GNDU’s Website www.gndu.ac.in on or before 29 March 2019.
Application Fees for Teaching Posts
- Gen & OBC : Rs.2000/-
- SC/ST: Rs.1000/-
Application Fees for Non-Teaching (A Class) Posts
- Gen & OBC : Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST: Rs.500/-
Application Fees for Non- Teaching Posts (B Class) Job
- Gen & OBC : Rs.800/-
- SC/ST: Rs.400/