Goa Medical College Recruitment 2019: Goa Medical College has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Staff Nurse, Junior Tech and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 18 September 2019.
A total of 1077 vacancies for the post of Staff Nurse, Junior Technician, Pharmacist, Occupational Therapist, Lower Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff and Others have been notified. Candidates holding the requisite qualification can apply for the posts by sending application through the offline mode.
Interested candidates can go through this article to check eligibility criteria, age limit, qualification, experience and other details.
- Last date for submission of application: 18 September 2019
Goa Medical College Vacancy Details
- Staff Nurse – 600 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 254 Posts
- Junior Technician -40 Posts
- Pharmacist – 23 Posts
- Occupational Therapist – 12 Posts
- Speech Therapist – 4 Posts
- ECG Technician – 6 Posts
- Medico Social Worker – 12 Posts
- Senior Technician – 6 Posts
- Physiotherapist – 10 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 85 Posts
- Store Keeper – 7 Posts
- Medical Record Clerk – 18 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Goa Medical College Recruitment 2019 for 1077 Various Posts of Group C
- Staff Nurse – B.Sc. Nursing; Registration certificate as Registered Nurse, or registered Midwife from State Council.
- Multi-Tasking Staff – Passed Secondary School Certificate Examination from a recognized Board/Institution.
- Junior Technician - B.Sc in Chemistry/ Microbiology from a recognized University.
- Pharmacist – Diploma in Pharmacy from Board of Technical Education.
- Occupational Therapist – Intermediate/Higher Secondary/Senior Cambridge with Science Subjects or equivalent; Diploma in Occupational Therapy from a recognized Institution.
- Speech Therapist – B. Sc in Speech Therapy and Audiology from a recognised University or equivalent; At least one year’s experience in the management of speech disorders in a teaching Institution.
- ECG Technician – S.S.L.C. or equivalent.
- Medico Social Worker – graduate from a recognized University with sociology as one of the subjects of study, or an equivalent qualification.
- Senior Technician – B. Sc with Chemistry/Biochemistry/ Microbiology/Zoology/Biology from a recognised University with Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Genetics and Medical Laboratory Techniques (PGDCGMLT) or Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Laboratory Techniques (PGDMLT) from a recognised University.
- Physiotherapist, Store Keeper – Intermediate/ Higher Secondary/Senior Cambridge with Science Subjects or equivalent.
- Lower Division Clerk – Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent Qualification from a recognized institution.
- Medical Record Clerk – Matriculation or equivalent.
How to apply for Goa Medical College Recruitment 2019 for 1077 Various Posts of Group C
Interested candidates can apply to the posts by sending applications to the Government of Goa Goa Medical College Bambolim-Goa latest by 18 September 2019.