Goa PSC Recruitment 2019: Vacancies Notified for Faculty Posts in various Departments
Goa PSC Recruitment 2019 is hiring candidates for faculty posts. NET Qualified and Ph.D. Degree holders can apply to the posts through the online mode only.
Goa PSC Recruitment 2019: Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC) has released the notification for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Professor, Professor and Associate Professor in its departments. Eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 10 May 2019.
- Last Date for submission of application: 10 May 2019
Goa PSC Vacancy Details
- Professor – 2 Posts
- Associate Professor – 2 Posts
- Assistant Professor– 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Project Associate Posts
- Professor, Associate Professor – Good academic record with a Ph. D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- Assistant Professor– Good academic record with at least 55% marks at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from a recognized University. Candidate must be NET qualified.
How to apply for Goa PSC Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 10 May 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.