GPSC Recruitment 2019: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has invited applications for the post of Law Officer, Dental Surgeon & Assistant Engineer (AE) (Civil) Posts. A total of 445 vacancies are available out of which 350 are for Assistant Engineer, 93 for Dental Surgeon and remaining for Law Officer Posts.
Eligible candidates can apply for the posts through OJAS Gujarat official website www.gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in from 15 October 2019 to 04 November 2019.
More details on GPSC vacancy 2019 such as application procedure, educational qualification, Salary are given below in the article.
- Starting Date of Online Application - 15 October 2019
- Last date for Submission of Online Application - 04 November 2019
- Preliminary Test Date – 02 February 2020 (Tentative)
- Primary Test Result: April 2020
- Tentative month of Interview: July 2020
- Interview Result Date: Result will be published within 10 working days after Completion
GPSC Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 445
- Assistant Engineer (Civil), Class-2, Narmada, Water Resources, Water Supply and Kalpsar Department– 350 Posts
- Dental Surgeon, Class-2, Narmada, Water Resources, Water Supply and Kalpsar Department – 93 Posts
- Law Officer, Class-2, in the Charity Organization under Legal Department, General State Service – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for GPSC Assistant Engineer, Law Officer and Dental Surgeon
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – B.E./B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- Dental Surgeon – BDS
- Law Officer – LLB
How to Apply for GPSC Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates apply online through the website on or before 04 November 2019.