Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC) invited applications for the various posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 01 October 2015.
Advertisement No. 11 year 2015
Last Date of Application: 01 October 2015
Goa Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
- Civil Registrar-cum-Sub Registrar- 01 Post
- Veterinary Officer- 13 Posts
- Principal (Maritime School)- 01 Post
- Junior Physician- 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Various Jobs
- Civil Registrar-cum-Sub Registrar: Degree in Law of a recognized University in India or any other equivalent qualification thereof. Knowledge of Konkani.
- Veterinary Officer: Recognised Veterinary qualification included in the First or Second Schedule to the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984 (Central Act 52 of 1984) and registered with a Goa State Veterinary Council. Knowledge of Konkani
- Principal (Maritime School): S.S.C. or equivalent. Master or Mate (Home Trade). OR 2 nd Engineer M.O.T. OR 2 nd Mate (Foreign going) OR Diploma in ShipBuilding Institute. OR Master Chief Petty Officer Gr. I or Gr. II from the Indian Navy OR Master Chief Mechanical Engineer Gr. I or Gr. II from Indian Navy. Two years experience as Instructor in the Maritime School or similar Institute.
- Junior Physician: Medical qualification included in the First or the Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. 2 years after post-graduation Diploma
Age Limit for Various Posts
- Civil Registrar-cum-Sub Registrar Job – 42 years
- Veterinary Officer Job – 42 years
- Principal (Maritime School)Job – 42 years
- Junior Physician Job – 42 years
How to Apply for the Goa Public Service Commission Various Jobs 2015
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the online applications along with other necessary documents on or before 01 October 2015.