CBSE Biology Set - 1 Guess Paper 2013, given here.
2. If the sequence of nitrogen bases of the coding strand of DNA in a transcription unit is:
- A T G A A T G - 3', What would be the sequence of bases in its RNA transcript?
3. A bacterial cell was transformed with a recombinant DNA that was generated using a human gene. However, the transformed cells did not produce thedesired protein. Explain the reason.
4. How does smoking tobacco in human lead to oxygen deficiency in their body?
5. Why is genetic variation important in the plant Rauwolfia vomitoria?
6. During reproduction, the chromosome number (2n) reduces to half (n) in the gametes and again resume the original number (2n) in the offspring, what arethe processes through which these events take place?
7. Write the location and function of the sertoli cells in humans.
8. Comment on the similarity between the wing of a cockroach and the wing of a bird. What do you infer from the above, with reference to evolution?
To get complete Guess paper Click Here