Guess paper for CBSE Class 12 Economics 2013
Find CBSE Board 2013 Class XII Guess Paper. This CBSE Class 12 Economics Guess Paper 2013 will help you to score maximum marks in CBSE class 12 Economics question paper 2013
CBSE Economics Guess Paper 2013, given here.
1. In form of market selling costs is zero?
2. Give the name of central bank of India?
3. What is product differentiation?
4. Define banking?
5. Why demand curve for a monopolist is inelastic?
6. Give reason if the below statement are true or false?
a. An economy always produces on but not inside the PPC
b. Massive unemployment shifts the PPC to the left
c. An economy cant operate on any point outside the PPC
7. What do you mean by external trade?
8. Explain how firms are interdependent in an oligopoly market.
9. BOT shows a deficit of Rs. 5000 corers and value of imports are Rs. 9000 corers. What is the value of exports
10. Explain the effect of decrease in income on normal and inferior goods graphically.