Gujarat Fisheries Department invited application for the Recruitment of 79 Fisheries officer & Enumerator Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 25 April 2013.
Gujarat Fisheries Central Co-operative Association Limited (GFCCA) is an apex cooperative body of the fishermen cooperatives in the State of Gujarat. It was established in the year 1956 with financial and administrative support of the Government of Gujarat.
Last Date for Online Applications: 25 April 2013
Detail of Vacancies
• Fisheries Officer: 66 posts
• Fisheries Enumerator: 13 posts
• For Fisheries Officer Posts: Candidates age should be below 30 years.
• For Fisheries Enumerator Posts: Candidates age should be below 28 years.
• For Fisheries Officer Posts: Candidates should have Complete Graduate Degree in Fisheries Science
• For Fisheries Enumerator Posts: Candidates should have HSC Passes
General Category Male / Female Candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- As Application Form Fee.
• For Fisheries Officer Posts: Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month.
• For Fisheries Enumerator Posts: Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- per month.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test.
How to Apply
Eligible Candidates can apply through online mode before 25 April 2013.
For more information, CLICK HERE