Gujarat High court Recruitment 2019 for 26 District Judge Post, Apply Till 30 April
Gujarat High Court has invited applications for the 26 District Judge Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 30 April 2019.
Gujarat High District Judge Job Notification: Gujarat High Court has invited applications for the 26 posts of District Judge. The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the official site of Gujarat High Court www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in and https://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in.
Candidates can apply online for the Gujarat District Judge Notification which will be started from 01 April 2019. The last date for online application is 30 April 2019.
Candidates will have to take part in Written Exam for the Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Notification which will be based on two stages- Preliminary and Mains Exams. There will be Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview) also before the final selection for the Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Posts.
Advertisement No: RC/1250/2019
- Starting date for submission of On-line application: 01 April 2019
- Last Date of Application: 30 April 2019
- Date of Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test): 16 June 2019
- Date of Main Written Examination: 04 August 2019
- Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview) : October / November-2019
Gujarat High Court Vacancy Details
- District Judge-26 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for District Judge Posts Job
- Candidate should possess a Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India.
- Candidate must be a practicing Advocate in Courts of Civil and/or Criminal jurisdiction on the last date fixed for submission of On-line Applications and must have so practiced for a period not less than Seven Years, as on 30/04/2019.
- Candidate must possess Basic Knowledge of Computer Application / Operation, as set out by the Government of Gujarat in General Administration Department Resolution No. PRCH-102005-1532-K, dated 30/09/2006 and CRR-10-2007-120320-G.5, dated 13/08/2008.
Rs. 51,650-1240-59,090-1390-63,260 + Allowances, as admissible under the Rules.
Age Limit (As on 30 April 2019)
- A candidate must have attained the age of 35 years and must not have attained the age of 48 years
- To know the relaxation in Age limit for various categories, check details notification.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can visit the official site of Gujarat High Court www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in and https://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in and apply online on or before 30 April 2019.