Gurugram University Recruitment 2018
Gurugram University Jobs Notification: Gurugram University has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Non-Teaching Staff. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 29 November 2018.
Advertisement No. 14/2018
- Last date for submission of application: 29 November 2018
Gurugram University Vacancy Details
- Daftri – 2 Posts
- Peon – 6 Posts
- Hostel Attendant (Male) -1 Post
- Hostel Attendant (Female) -1 Post
- Library Cleaner-1 Post
- Lab Cleaner-1 Post
- Library Attendant-1 Post
- Lab. Attendant - 3 Posts
- Carpenter Grade-I-1 Post
- Electrician-1 Post
- Plumber Grade-II-1 Post
- Lineman-1 Post
- Mali – Cum – Chowkidar-1 Post
- Sweeper/ Cleaner – 3 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- Daftri, Hostel Attendant – 10+2 Examination from a recognized Board.
- Peon– Matriculate with English and Hindi from a recognized Board.
- Library Cleaner, Lab Cleaner, Library Attendant- Matriculation from a recognized Board with ability to read and write English.
- Lab. Attendant - 10+2 in Science Stream from a recognized Board or Matric with Science from a recognized Board with 3 years experience in a University.
- Carpenter Grade-I, Electrician, Plumber Grade-II - Matric with ITI Certificate in the concerned trade with 2 year experience
- Lineman- Matriculation from recognized Board with two years I.T.I. Diploma in Electricity or two year vocational course of lineman.
- Mali – Cum – Chowkidar, Sweeper/ Cleaner – Matriculation from recognized Board with well-versed in work.
How to apply for Gurugram University Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the office of the Registrar Gurugram University, Gurugram-122018 latest by 29 November 2018.
Download Official Notification PDF Here
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs