H.A.L. Vidyalaya Kanpur : HAL Vidyalaya Kanpur invited applications for the post of PGT (Computer Science). Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 11 December 2018.
Last Date of Application - 11 December 2018
HAL Bangalore Vacancy Details
PGT (Computer Science)
Rs. 14,800/- per month consolidated
Eligibility Criteria for PGT Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- BE/ B.Tech Computer Science /Computer Engineering / Information Technology/ Electronics / Electronics & Communications or Equivalent Or
- MCA/M.Sc./ Computer Science /Information Technology / Masters in IT or Equivalent Or
- M.Sc. (Mathematics) and B.Sc. (Computer Science ) or BCA or Equivalent Or
- Post Graduate degree in Mathematics or Physics or Statistics and 3 year Diploma in Computer Engineering /IT from an institution recognized by the AICTE/ University Or
- Post Graduate degree in Mathematics or Physics or Statistics and at least Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application from an institution recognized by the AICTE/ University or equivalent Or
- ‘B’ level from DOEACC and
- Graduate with Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) or its equivalent Or Three years experience of Teaching Intermediate or higher classes.
How to Apply for HAL Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to " The Principal H.A.L. Vidyalaya, H.A.L. Township, Harjinder Nagar, Kanpur – 208007"on or before 11 December 2018.