HECL Jobs Notification: Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HECL) invited applications for Apprentice (Graduate Trainee and Diploma Trainee). Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 10 December 2018.
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application: 10 December 2018
- Last date of Submission of Payment details in Online Portal - 12 December 2018
- Last date of Remittance of Processing Fee/Charge in Bank - 12 December 2018
- Date of publication of first merit list - 19 December 2018
- Counselling for 1st merit list - 29 December 2018
- Date of publication of second merit list - 02 January 2019
- Counselling for 2nd merit list - 14 January 2019
HECL Vacancy Details
- Graduate Trainee - 73 Posts
- Technician (Diploma) Trainee - 96 Posts
- Graduate Trainee - Rs.6500/- per month
- Technician (Diploma) Trainee - Rs. 5000/-
Eligibility Criteria for Graduate and Diploma Trainee Posts
- Graduate Trainee - A degree or diploma from a recognized University in the relevant Branch/Discipline of engineering
- Technician (Diploma) Trainee - Non-Engineering Graduate from a recognized University. (A person who holds degree in any subject other than Engineering or Technology)
- 18 - 30 Years
Selection Procedure for Graduate and Diploma Trainee Posts
The Selection will be done on the basis of % (percentage) of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination of Graduate / Technician (Diploma).
How to Apply for the HECL Jobs 2018
The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through official website http://hecltd.com/jobs-at-hec.php on or before 10 December 2018 till 05:00 pm.
Application Fee for HECL Management Trainees and Other Posts:
- General and OBC (NCL) - Rs. 500/-
- SC, ST and PWD - Rs. 100/-