High Court of Bombay at Goa Job Notification: High Court of Bombay at Goa has invited applications for the Shorthand Writer, Clerk, Cook and other posts. The eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the offline mode on or before 22 November 2019.
- Last Date for submission of filled in application: 22 November 2019 at 5:30 pm
High Court of Bombay at Goa Shorthand Writer, Clerk, Cook and other Vacancy Details
- Shorthand Writer (Higher Grade): 02 Posts
- Junior Translator & Interpreter: 02 Posts
- Clerk: 22 Posts
- Cook: 08 Posts
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 22 October 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Shorthand Writer, Clerk, Cook and other Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Shorthand Writer (Higher Grade): (i) Possess University Degree, preference being given to candidates possessing Degree in Law. This condition of University Degree may be relaxed if the candidate is already working for not less than 5 years as Lower Grade Stenographer in the High Court.
(ii) Possess Computer Certificate as to proficiency in operation of Word Processor, M. S. Office, M. S. Word, Open Office Writer obtained from:
- a) Universities established under the Goa/ Maharashtra Universities Act, 1994.
- b) Goa/Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education.
- c) NIC d) DOEACC e) APTECH f) NIIT g) C-DAC h) DATAPRO i) SSI j) BOSTON k) CEDIT l) MS-CIT. Knowledge of Konkani.
- Junior Translator & Interpreter: Possess University Degree in languages viz. English, Hindi, Marathi and Guajarati, preference being given to candidates who are holders of Degree in Law. Knowledge of Marathi.
- Clerk: University Degree pass, preference being given to the holders of Degree in Law. Knowledge of Marathi.
- Cook: Should have passed at least IV Standard Examination. Preference being given to candidates with higher qualifications (subject to the short listing criteria being applied as prescribed by the Bombay High Court).
Official Notification Download
Official Website Link
How to Apply
The eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the offline mode on or before 22 November 2019. Applicants desiring to apply for more than one post will have to apply separately. Application from received thereafter or sent by any other mode such as Ordinary Post or by Hand Delivery will not be accepted.