High Court of Gujarat invited online applications for recruitment to the post of District Judges. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 30 April 2018.
Advertisement No: RC/1250/2018
- Start Date of Application : 01 April 2018
- Last Date of Application : 30 April 2018.
- Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) - 24 June 2018
- Main Written Examination - 29 July 2018
- Viva-voce Test (Personal Interview) - October/November 2018
High Court, Gujarat Vacancy Details:
District Judges - 28 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for District Judges
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India
- Candidate must be a practising Advocate in Courts of Civil and/or Criminal jurisdiction on the last date fixed for submission of On-line Applications and must have so practiced for a period not less than Seven Years
- Should have basic Knowledge of Computer Application / Operation, as set out by the Government of Gujarat in General Administration Department R
Selection Process for District Judges
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination and Interview.
How to Apply for High Court, Gujarat District Judges Jobs
Applications will be received through the official website of OJAS from 01 to 30 April 2018
- General Category - Rs. 1000/-plus Bank Charges
- SC/ST, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Orthopedically Disabled Persons and Ex-Servicemen Categories - Rs.500/-