High Court of Uttarakhand Jobs Notification: High Court of Uttarakhand has invited applications for the post of Additional District and Sessions Judge. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 19 May 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 19 May 2018
- Preliminary Exam- 1 July 2018
- Main Exam – 11 and 12 August 2018
- Preliminary Exam Result will be uploaded on 7 July 2018
High Court of Uttarakhand Vacancy Details
- Additional District and Sessions Judge – 6 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Addl. District and Sessions Judge Post
Candidate must be an advocate of not less than 7 years standing as on the first day of January 2018.
Age Limit – 35 to 45 years (age relaxation for reserved category as per govt. norms)
Selection Criteria for Addtl. District and Sessions Judge Post
The candidates will be selected through written test.
How to Apply for High Court of Uttarakhand Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the Registrar General, High Court of Uttarakhand, Nainital on or before 19 May 2018.
Application Fee for Addtl. District and Sessions Judge Posts
- General: Rs. 750/-
- SC Category Candidates of Uttarakhand: Rs. 500/-