HFRI Jobs Notification: Himalayan Forest Research Institute, Shimla has issued job notifications for the post of Junior Research Fellow, Junior Project Fellow and Project Assistant. Interested candidates can apply for the post through walk-in-interview scheduled on 20 September 2019.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 20 September 2019
Himalayan Forest Research Institute, Shimla Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellow: 02
- Junior Project Fellow: 05
- Project Assistant: 11
Eligibility Criteria for JRF and Other Jobs
- Junior Research Fellow: M.Sc. in Botany/Forestry/Life Science/Environmental Science with good experience of high altitude trekking/camping.
- Junior Project Fellow: M.Sc. in Botany/Forestry/Environmental Science/Zoology/Entomology from any recognized institutions.
- Project Assistant: B.Sc. in B.Sc. Botany/Forestry/Environmental Science with good experience of high altitude trekking/camping.
Age limit: Not more than 28 years (05 years age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/Women and Physically handicapped)
Official Notification PDF Download
Official Website Link
How to apply for Himalayan Forest Research Institute, Shimla Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview at “Video Conferencing Room, Himalayan Forest Research Institute, Conifer Campus, Panthaghati, Shimla – 171013, Himachal Pradesh” along with original and self attested copies of all supporting documents on 20 September 2019.