Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University (HNBGU) invited applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in Interview on 25 April 2017.
- Date of Walk-in Interview: 25 April 2017
HNBGU Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellow - 02 Posts
- Field/ Extension Assistant, Lab/Office Assistant/Technician – 02 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow – 28 years
- Field/ Extension Assistant, Lab/Office Assistant/Technician- 45 years
Educational Qualification for Junior Research Fellow and other Posts
- Junior Research Fellow - The candidate should have M.Sc. degree in Life Sciences/Bio-Sciences or equivalent with good academic record.
- Field/ Extension Assistant, Lab/Office Assistant/Technician – Candidates having experience in establishment and maintenance of medicinal and aromatic plants nurseries, assistance in farmer’s trainings/ meetings and any technical qualification.
How to Apply for Project Consultant and Finance Consultant Posts
Eligible candidates may submit detailed bio-data along with application to Director, High Altitude Plant Physiology Research Centre (HAPPRC), Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University (A Central University), Srinagar (Garhwal), 246 174, Uttarakhand, India, through email: email@example.com. Candidate can attend the walk-in Interview on 25 April 2017 at 11.00 AM. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
Scroll down for more jobs