Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University (HNBGU) invited applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in Interview on 25 April 2017.
- Date of Walk-in Interview: 25 April 2017
HNBGU Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellow - 02 Posts
- Field/ Extension Assistant, Lab/Office Assistant/Technician – 02 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow – 28 years
- Field/ Extension Assistant, Lab/Office Assistant/Technician- 45 years
Educational Qualification for Junior Research Fellow and other Posts
- Junior Research Fellow - The candidate should have M.Sc. degree in Life Sciences/Bio-Sciences or equivalent with good academic record.
- Field/ Extension Assistant, Lab/Office Assistant/Technician – Candidates having experience in establishment and maintenance of medicinal and aromatic plants nurseries, assistance in farmer’s trainings/ meetings and any technical qualification.
How to Apply for Project Consultant and Finance Consultant Posts
Eligible candidates may submit detailed bio-data along with application to Director, High Altitude Plant Physiology Research Centre (HAPPRC), Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University (A Central University), Srinagar (Garhwal), 246 174, Uttarakhand, India, through email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidate can attend the walk-in Interview on 25 April 2017 at 11.00 AM. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
Scroll down for more jobs
PRL, Ahmedabad Recruitment 2017 for 02 Research Associate & Senior Research Fellow Posts
ICAR-IINRG Recruitment 2017 for 6 Research Associate and Senior Research Fellows Posts
Punjab Agricultural University Recruitment 2017 for 14 Additional Director Research and Other Posts
Desert Medicine Research Centre, Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 for 08 Project Assistant and other Posts