The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has come up with the notification to recruit officers in Grade ‘A’ in its various offices across the country. The preliminary examination is scheduled to be held in the month of August. Everybody is geared up to prepare for this prestigious job because, in terms of salary and postings, this is a very good job.
In order to prepare for NABARD Officer, going through the previous year papers can be a very effective strategy but the issue with that is, NABARD examination is conducted on a regular basis and the exam pattern also changes, so, you have to rely on something that is there already and also similar to it. IBPS PO is more about your skills in quantitative Aptitude and reasoning but for NABARD you have to study more subjects such as agriculture and rural development, Economic and social issues etc. IBPS PO Previous year papers can help you to prepare for NABARD Exam. Here is why:
- IBPS Conducted Exam: The preliminary examination of NABARD will be conducted by IBPS which also conducts the IBPS PO exam regularly. So, there are chances that similarities may be there in both the examinations. Practicing IBPS PO papers will give you an idea regarding what you are going to face in the examination.
SBI PO GD/PI: Some Important Topics that will help you prepare Well
- A ready reckoner: IBPS PO Previous year papers will serve you as a ready reckoned since these papers are prepared by the same exam conducting body and they are easily accessible. This makes them a handy tool to have with you before the actual examination.
- Both are officer level jobs: Another important factor is that IBPS PO and NABARD Examination are both officer level jobs and therefore, chances are there that the difficulty levels of the papers will be the same. Hence, IBPS PO papers are going to serve as perfect practice sets for NABARD Examination.
- Accessibility: NABARD Exam was conducted in 2015 and 2016 and before that in 2010. There are very few authentic previous year papers for this examination, whereas IBPS PO papers can be easily accessed by the candidates.
- Time Management: Time Management is a big issue in succeeding in any competitive examination since you have to finish the whole paper within a stipulated time frame. Practicing IBPS PO papers will give you that practice as well as the opportunity to decide on your time management strategy.
- Analyzing yourself: Everybody has his or her weak and strong areas. You must know where your strength lies and where you are weak. By practicing papers similar to the actual examination, you can get a firsthand idea of where you have work harder and which area you can use as your strength in the actual examination.
Enrich your vocab for Bank exam: ‘Budget 2017 is a slap in the face of Manmohanomics followers’
IBPS PO is an examination that is conducted every year regularly and NABARD Examination is not so. IBPS PO previous year papers and Mock Test paper can give you an idea what you are going to face in the actual examination and Practicing these papers will help you in understanding your pros and cons. So, get these papers and start Practicing as much as possible. You may not become perfect by the time the examination is there but you will definitely become a better candidate by then. A strong contender for the job, that is.
All the best!!
How to prepare for SBI PO GD/PI: A Detailed Approach