Haryana Staff Service Commission, Panchkula invited applications for the post of Male and Female Constable under Police Department. Interested Candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 11 July 2017.
- Starting Date of Online Application – 12 June 2017
- Last Date of Application Submission – 11 July 2017
- Last Date of Depositing Application Fee – 13 July 2017
HSSC,Panchkula Vacancy Details
- Male Constable (General Duty) – 4500 Posts
- Female Constable (General Duty) - 1032 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Constable Posts
The candidate should be 10+2 Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board. The candidate should have Hindi or Sanskrit as subject till 10th.
Age Limit- Between 18-25 years (age relaxation for all reserved categories as per govt. rules)
Application Fee for Constable Posts
- General (Male and Female non-resident of Haryana) – Rs. 100/-
- Female of Haryana Resident Only – Rs. 50/-
- Ex-Servicemen of Haryana – No Fee
- SC/BC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana State Only (Male) – Rs. 25/-
- SC/BC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana State Only (Female)- Rs. 13/-
How to apply for HSSC Panchkula, Constable Posts
Interested candidates can apply online up to 11 July 2017. Candidates are advised to take a print out of finally submitted online application for future reference.