HSSC Recruitment 2019 for 3206 Instructor, Librarian and Other Posts Dates Changed, Details Here
HSSC is recruiting 3206 Fitter Instructor, Welder and Other Posts, check Details Here
HSSC Recruitment 2019: Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released a public notice regarding the extension of date for submission of online application. According to the notice, the Haryana Staff Selection Commission will start online application for advt. no. 12/2019 from 28 August 2019 and continue till 14 September 2019.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) had released a recruitment notification for 3206 posts of Fitter Instructor, Welder, Storekeeper and Other under Skill Development & Industrial Training Department Panchkula i.e. 20 July 2019, against advertisement number 12/2019.
The Application process for HSSC Jobs will be start from 28 August 2019. Eligible and interested candidates can apply through HSSC official website on or before 14 September 2019. However, the last date for submitting HSSC fee is 18 September 2019. No offline application form or copy of downloaded application form will be accepted by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
Candidates must ensure the eligibility criteria before applying for HSSC 3206 vacancies. More details regarding Haryana SSC Recruitment 2019 through the article by scrolling down.
Advertisement Number - 12/2019
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Applications - 28 August 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application - 14 September till 11:59 PM
- Closing Date for Fee Submission - 18 September 2019
HSSC Vacancy Details
- Surveyor Instructor (Theory) – 2 Posts
- Forger & Heat Treater (Black Smith) Instructor – 1 Post
- Librarian – 45 Posts
- Turner Instructor – 93 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) Instructor – 38 Posts
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant Instructor – 50 Posts
- Fitter Instructor – 144 Posts
- Employability Skill Instructor – 144 Posts
- Surveyor Instructor – 1 Post
- Computer Instructor – 59 Posts
- Mechanical Refrigerator and Air Condition Instructor – 68 Posts
- Workshop Calculation & Science Instructor – 244 Posts
- Engineering Drawing Instructor – 227 Posts
- Plumber Instructor – 58 Posts
- Foundry Man (Moulder) Instructor – 2 Posts
- Architectural Assistant Instructor – 3 Posts
- Carpenter Instructor – 14 Posts
- Wireman Instructor – 47 Posts
- Storekeeper – 112 Posts
- Mill wright Mechanic (Electrical/ Electronic) Instructor – 18 Posts
- Machinist Instructor – 8 Posts
- Mill wright Mechanic (Mechanical) Instructor – 43 Posts
- Millwright Mechanic (Electrical/ Electronics) Instructor – 14 Posts
- Group Instructor/ Apprenticeship Supervisor/ Senior Technical Assistant/ Jr Apprentice & Placement Officer – 132 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC Fitter Instructor, Welder and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Candidates should possess diploma/degree in relevant field.
For more information, check detailed notification given below.
Selection Procedure for HSSC Posts 2019
Selection will be done on the basis of Written exam.
How to Apply for HSSC Jobs 2019 ?
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format through Online mode through www.hssc.gov.in from 28 August to 14 September 2019 till 11:59 PM.