Hyderabad University Recruitment 2019:Hyderabad University has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Professor. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 26 Aug 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 26 Aug 2019
Hyderabad University Vacancy Details
- Associate Professor – 55 Posts
- Assistant Professor – 30 Posts
- Professor - 36 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty Posts
- Associate Professor: Good academic record, with a PhD Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines; Master's Degree with at least 55% marks.
- Assistant Professor – Master's degree with 55% marks in a concerned/ relevant/ allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university along with NET Qualification.
- Professor – PhD degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed.
Pay Scale for Faculty Posts
- Associate Professor – Academic Pay Level 13 A of 7th Central Pay Commission Pay Matrix
- Assistant Professor – Pay Level-10 of 7th CPC
- Professor – Academic Level in Pay Matrix as per 8 CPC Level 14
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Online Application Link
How to apply for Hyderabad University Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 26 Aug 2019. After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to submit the hard copy along with the documents to the Recruitment Cell, Room No. 221, (First Floor), Administration Building, University of Hyderabad, Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500046 latest by 31 August 2019.