Institute of Advanced Study In Science And Technology Jobs Notification: Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology (IASST) invited applications for the post of Scientist-C and Other Post. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 31 December 2016.
- Last Date of Application: 31 December 2016
Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology Vacancy Details
- Scientist-C Equivalent-01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow-01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Scientist-C & Other Post Job
- Scientist-C Equivalent- PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Zoology (Cell & Molecular Biology) having post-doctoral research experience with at least for three (3) years of experience in the field of herbal/traditional medicine, natural product based drug discovery/development, metabolic syndrome/disease biology. Candidate having high impact papers in reputed journals will be preferred.
- Senior Research Fellow- Candidates with M.Sc/M.Tech/M.Pharm degree (with minimum of 55% marks) or equivalent in Natural products/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Zoology (Cell & Molecular Biology) are eligible to apply. Candidates should have at least two years research experience on Drug development/biochemical assay/animal experimentation/cell culture techniques/ molecular biology tools are essential
- Junior Research Fellow- PhD in Organic Chemistry/Biochemistry/Molecular Biology/Biotechnology/Microbiology are eligible to apply
Age Limit for Scientist-C Post Job - 35 years.
Age Limit for Senior Research Fellow & Junior Research Fellow Posts Job - 28 years
How to Apply for the Institute of Advanced Study In Science And Technology Scientist-C & Other Posts Jobs 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the The Registrar, Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology (IASST), Paschim Boragaon, Garchuk, Guwahati – 781035, Assam. Last date of receipt of application is 31 December 2016.
Click here for Detailed Notification