ICAR IARI Jobs 2018
ICAR-IARI Delhi Jobs Notification: ICAR-IARI invited applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Senior Research Fellow Post. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and walk in for the interview on 20 August 2018.
- Date and Time - 20 August 2018 at 09:30 AM
- Venue – Seminar Hall, Division of Vegetable Science, IARI, New Delhi – 12
ICAR IARI Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellow - 2 Post
- Senior Research Fellow -2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for SRF and JRF Post
- Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow - Master degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Vegetable Science/ Plant Biotechnology/ Plant Breeding and Genetics/ Life Sciences with specialization in Plant Breeding or Vegetable Science or Vegetable Breeding or Plant Biotechnology/ Plant breeding and /or Genetics/ with 4 years/5 years of Bachelor’s degree. Or Candidate having post graduate degree in Basic Science with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have qualified NET as per ICAR
- Senior Research Fellow - Master degree in Agriculture/ Plant Biotechnology/ Plant Breeding and Genetics /Life Sciences with Specialisation in Plant Biotechnology/Genetics/Plant Breeding with 4 years / 5 years of Bachelor’s degree Or Candidates having Master’s degree in basic sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and two years Master’s degree should have NET qualification
How to Apply for the ICAR IARI Jobs 2018
The eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on 20 August 2018 at 09:30 AM at Seminar Hall, Division of Vegetable Science, IARI, New Delhi – 12.
Download Detailed Notification:
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs