ICAR-IISS Jobs Notification: ICAR-Indian Institute of Soil Science (IISS) has issued a notification for recruitment to the post of Senior Research Fellow, Field Assistant and Others. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 13, 14, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, 23, 24, 25, 27 August 2018.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 13, 14, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, 23, 24, 25, 27 August 2018
ICAR-IISS Vacancy Details
- Senior Research Fellow – 7 Posts
- Field Assistant – 1 Post
- Young Professional – II – 1 Post
- Research Associate – 1 Post
- Young Professional –I – 1 Post
- Junior Research Fellow – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for SRF, Field Assistant and Other Posts
- Senior Research Fellow – M.Sc. in concerned subject from a recognized university.
- Field Assistant – B.Sc. (Agriculture) with 4 years degree.
- Young Professional – II – M. Sc. in Computer Application/ M. Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)/ M. Tech. (Information and Technology).
- Research Associate – Doctoral degree in soil science and agriculture chemistry. OR Master’s degree in the relevant subject with 4 years/5 years of Bachelor’s degree.
- Young Professional –I – B Sc. (Agri.) or above in Field of Agricultural Sciences.
- Junior Research Fellow – M. Sc. in Microbiology/ Agricultural Microbiology.
Age Limit for SRF, Field Assistant and Other Posts
- Research Associate – 40 years for Men and 45 years for women
- Senior Research Fellow/Field Assistant- 35 years for Men and 40 years for Women
How to apply for ICAR-IISS Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on the scheduled dates and time at Indian Institute of Soil Science, Nabibagh, Berasia Road, Bhopal along with the documents.