ICFRE IFP Recruitment 2018 for 13 LDC, MTS, Driver and Other Posts
Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE -IFP) invited applications for the post of Store Keeper, Forester, LDC, Driver, Forest Guard and MTS. Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribe format on or before 15 October 2018.
Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education-InstituteForest Productivity (ICFRE -IFP) invited applications for the post of Store Keeper, Forester, LDC, Driver, Forest Guard and MTS. Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribe format on or before 15 October 2018.
Last Date of Application - 15 October 2018
ICFRE IFP Vacancy Details
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 2 Posts
- Store Keeper- 1 Post
- Forester - 1 Post
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – 3Posts
- Forest Guard - 4 Posts
- Driver - 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for LDC, MTS, Driver and Other Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 12th class pass certificate from Government recognized board. A typing speed of 30 words per minute in English OR 25 words per minute in Hindi on manual typewriter
- Store Keeper – 12th passed
- Forester - 12th passed
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – 10th Standard pass certificate from recognized board / recognized school.
- Forest Guard–10th class passed and certificate in fire fighting
- 18 to 27 Years
Selection Procedure for LDC, MTS, Driver and Other Posts
The selection of the post of Lower Division Clerk (L.D.C.) will be made on the basis of Written Test
How to Apply for ICFRE IFP Jobs 2018
The eligible and interested candidates may apply for the post in the prescribed format and send the application to The Director, Institute of Forest Productivity, 18th Cross, Lalgutwa, NH – 23, Gumla Road, Ranchi-835303 latest by 15 October 2018.
Rs.300/- (SC/Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee)