ICMR Recruitment 2019
ICMR-DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment 2019: ICMR- Desert Medicine Research Centre (DMRC), Jodhpur has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Assistant, Research Associate and Others. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 13 and 14 January 2019.
Walk-In-Interview Dates: 13 and 14 January 2019
ICMR-DMRC Jodhpur Vacancy Details
- Field Worker/Technician-III: 10 Posts
- Project Assistant: 01 Post
- Technician-III: 02 Posts
- Health Assistant: 04 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff: 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant, RA and Other Posts
- Field Worker/Technician-III: 12th pass in Science with two year field/ laboratory experience or two years diploma in medical technology (DMLT) or one year DMLT plus one year required experience in a recognized organization.
- Project Assistant: Graduate in Life Science from a recognized university with three years work experience from a recognized institution or Master’s degree in Zoology/ Bio-Technology/ Biochemistry from the recognized University.
- Technician-III: 12th pass in science subject and two years Diploma in Medical Laboratory/Technician OR one year DMLT Plus one year experience in a recognized organization OR 2 years field/laboratory experience in Govt. recognized organization.
- Health Assistant: High School or equivalent with five years experience in research/health related field from a government institution of recognized institute or CMLT/DMLT certificate of one year training in the relevant area.
- Multi Tasking Staff: High school or Equivalent.
How to apply for ICMR-DMRC Jodhpur Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 13 and 14 January 2019 at DMRC, Jodhpur along with the documents.
Download Official Notification PDF Here for Project Assistant and Other Posts
Download Official Notification PDF Here for Field Worker Posts
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs