ICMR, DMRC Jobs Notification: ICMR-Desert Medicine Research Centre (DMRC) has invited applications for the post of Field Worker/ Technician-III and Others. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 01 September 2018.
- Walk-In-Interview Date - 01 September 2018
ICMR, DMRC Vacancy Details
- Field Worker/ Technician-III: 20 Posts
- Data Entry Operator Grade-B: 02 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Field Worker/ Technician-III and Other Posts
- Field Worker/ Technician-III: 12th pass in Science and two years diploma in medical technology or one year DMLT plus one year required experience in a recognized organization or two year field/ laboratory experience from recognized organization.
- Data Entry Operator Grade-B: Intermediate or 12th Pass in Science stream from the recognized board with DOEACC ‘A’ Level from recognized institute and/or 2 years experience in EDP work in government, autonomous PSU or any other recognized organization. A speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hours through speed test on computers.
- Upper Division Clerk: 12th Pass or equivalent from a recognized board with 5 years experience of administration work or Graduate in any discipline with 2 years experience of administrative work and a speed test of not less than 8000 key depression per hour (KDPH) in computer.
Age Limit for Field Worker/ Technician-III Posts Job – 30 Years
Age Limit for Data Entry Operator / Upper Division Clerk Job – 28 years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for ICMR, DMRC Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 01 September 2018 at DMRC, JODHPUR along with the documents.