Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) - Jalma Institue of Leprosy & Other Mycobacterial Diseases has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Assistant, Scientist C and Others. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in interview on 29 May 2018.
- Interview Date: 29 May 2018
ICMR-Jalma Vacancy Details
- Project Officer (Supervisor) – 2 Posts
- Project Assistant (Field Investigators) – 3 Posts
- Project Technician lll (Para Medical Workers)- 5 Posts
- Scientist 'C' (Medical) – 4 Posts
- Consultant – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant, Scientist C and Other Posts
- Project Officer (Supervisor)/Project Assistant (Field lnvestigators) – Graduate in life science from a recognized university.
- Project Technician lll (Para Medical Workers) - 12th pass in science subjects and Two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or PMW Course or two years field experience.
- Scientist 'C' (Medical) – Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS/DNB) after MBBS with one year experience OR Postgraduate diploma in medical subjects after MBBS with two years' experience OR MBBS degree with 4 years' experience in medical subjects after MBBS Degree
- Consultant – MBBS with MD in Public Health/ Epidemiology/Preventive & Social Medicine and published papers OR M.Sc. with Ph.D. in Biotech./ Biochemistry/Microbiology/Bio- statistics/ Medical statistics plus 3 years' experience in working in research projects in leadership position.
How to apply for ICMR-Jalma Jobs 2018
Candidates can appear for walk-in Interview on 29 May 2018 at Dean Office, Government Medical College, New Civil Hospital Campus, Majura Gate, Surat (Gujarat) lndia.