ICMR-National Jalma Institute for Leprosy and Other Mycobacterial Diseases Jobs Notification: ICMR-National JALMA Institute for Leprosy and Other Mycobacterial Diseases has invited applications for the post of Lab Technician, Lab Attendant and Others. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 24 July 2018.
Notification No.: NJIL/RECT/IODINE/2017-18
- Walk-In-Interview Date - 24 July 2018
ICMR-JALMA Vacancy Details
- Lab Technician 01 Post
- Lab Attendant-01 Post
- Research Assistant-01 Post
- Field Worker-02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Lab Technician, Lab Attendant and Other Posts
- Lab Technician/ Field Worker - 10+2 passed with science from a recognized board and 2 years of Diploma in medical laboratory.
- Research Assistant- Graduate in Sciences with three year’s work experience.
- Lab Attendant- High School or equivalent.
Age Limit for Lab Technician/Research Assistant/Field Worker Job – 30 Years
Age Limit for Lab Attendant Job -25 Years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
Salary for Lab Technician, Lab Attendant and Other Posts
- Lab Technician/ Field Worker - Rs. 18000 per month
- Lab Attendant -Rs. 15800 per month
- Research Assistant – Rs. 31000 per month
Selection Process for Lab Technician, Lab Attendant and Other Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test or Interview.
How to Apply for the ICMR-JALMA Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 24 July 2018 in Director Office at ICMR-National JALMA Institute for Leprosy and Other Mycobacterial Diseases, Tajganj, Agra 282001 along with the documents.