IEG Delhi Jobs 2019: Institute of Economic Growth has invited applications for the recruitment of Field Investigator & Supervisor Posts on contract basis in National Family Health Survey-5 in Delhi (NFHS-5). Eligible candidates can walk in for the interview on 20 August 2019.
Walk-in-Interview - 20 August 2019 at 11:00 a.m. onwards
IEG Delhi Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 50
- Field Investigators (Listers and Mappers) (Full Time) – 44 Positions
- Supervisors- 6 Position
- Field Investigator: Rs. 15,000 per month in addition to D.A. @ 200 per day*
- Supervisor: Rs.25,000 per month
Eligibility Criteria for Field Investigator & Supervisor Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate in any discipline (preferably in social sciences/Geography).
- Language proficiency in Hindi and English (reading, writing and speaking) is must.
- Basic Computer knowledge
For more information, check detailed notification given below
How to Apply for IEG Delhi Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can walk in for the interview at the Audio-Video Room, Institute of Economic Growth, University of Delhi Enclave, Delhi – 110007 on 20 August 2019 at 11:00 a.m. onwards along with CV & other original documents in support of their qualifications and experience.