The Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts, Guwahati Job Notification: The Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts Regional Centre, Guwahati has invited applications for the Project Assistant and other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the official website (http://ignca.gov.in/) on or before 30 June 2019.
- Last Date to send Application: 30 June 2019
The IGNCA Regional Centre, Guwahati Vacancy Details
- Project Assistant: 03 Posts
- Office Assistant cum Data Entry Operator: 01 Post
- Accounts Officer: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant and Other Job
1. Project Assistant:
- Master’s Degree in Social Sciences including Sociology, Anthropology, History, Ethnography, Folklore, Tribal Studies etc.
- Well versed with MS word, MS Excel and MS Power-point etc.
- 2 years of project related work experience including analysis, field work, data collection and report writing.
2. Office Assistant cum Data Entry Operator: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with Diploma in Computer Application with 2 years of experience in relevant field.
3. Accounts Officer:
- Graduation from a recognised University.
- Knowledge of computer applications.
- 5 years of relevant working experience preferably in government sectors/organizations on Accounting Software, audit, banking, salary, budgeting etc. as per requirement of the Regional Centre.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the official website (http://ignca.gov.in/) on or before 30 June 2019.