IIAP Recruitment 2019: Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIAP) has issued a notification for recruitment to the post of Engineer, Upper Division Clerk and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before the closure of application.
- Last date for submission of application for Engineer B, Technical Assistant, UDC – 8 April 2019
- Last date for submission of application for Computer Technician Posts – 30 April 2019
- Last date for submission of application for Project Engineer Posts – 6 May 2019
IIAP Vacancy Details
- Engineer B (Civil) – 1 Post
- Technical Assistant – 1 Post
- Computer Technician – 1 Post
- UDC – 4 Posts
- Project Engineer I – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Engineer, UDC and Other Posts
- Engineer B (Civil) – Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University,
- Technical Assistant – Diploma in Electrical Engineering (3 year full time course) with at least 60% marks in the aggregate from a Govt. recognized institution.
- Computer Technician – Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Applications or equivalent with a recommended minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University/Institution.
- UDC – Bachelor’s degree in Arts / Science / Commerce or equivalent from a recognized University with at least 50% marks.
- Project Engineer I – M.Tech (Optical Engineering/Astronomy Instrumentation/Optics) from a reputed Institution or University.
How to apply for IIAP Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before the closure of application. Candidates can check further details in the given PDF below.