IICD Recruitment 2018, 19 Vacancies for Faculty, Lab Assistant and Faculty Assistant Post
Indian Institute of Crafts & Design (IICD Jaipur) invited online applications for the recruitment of Faculty (Professor, Associate Professor , Assistant Professor), Lab Assistant and Faculty Assistant Post. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 18 May 2018.
IICD Jaipur Jobs: Indian Institute of Crafts & Design (IICD Jaipur) invited online applications for the recruitment of Faculty (Professor, Associate Professor , Assistant Professor), Lab Assistant and Faculty Assistant Post. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 18 May 2018.
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application - 18 May 2018
IICD Jaipur Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 19
- UG/PG Foundation - 4 Posts
- Soft Material Design - 3 Posts
- Fashion Design - 2 Posts
- Fired Material Design - 1 Post
- Hard Material Design - 2 Posts
- Lab/Workshop assistants - 5 Posts (2 - Soft Material Department, 1 - Hard Material Department and 3 - Fashion Department)
- Faculty Assistant - 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty, Lab Assistant and Faculty Assistant Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- UG/PG Foundation - 3 faculty with 8-10 year of experience for 2&3D Geometry, Object drawing, Elements of Design, Design Process & material exploration and 2 Faculty with expertise in photography, soft skills, and digital tools
- Soft Material Design - Print design, Textile science & weaving, Yarn craft, embroidery, introduction to sewing & basic of home & garment
- Fashion Design - Draping & Illustration, World History & Costume; Elements of textiles, regional textile & Costumes
- Fired Material Design - Plus 8 yr exp for design project, research & documentation, Industry linkages & form studies; 5 yr exp, form studies, material exp, model making, craft workshop, glass
- Hard Material Design - 8 yr exp furniture designer, crafts, autocad rapid proto knowledge. 8 yr accessory design, lifestyle products, form studies, crafts, material exploration
- Lab/Workshop assistants - Expertise in printing, sewing and leather and fabric materials for Soft material department with, expertise in stone and metal with ability to do rapid prototyping for Hard material department and experience in basic construction, sewing, men’s wear, construction & pattern making for fashion department
- Faculty Assistant - Graduate with 5 years experience in academic institute. Knowledge of Hindi and English Typing.
How to Apply for IIM IICD Jaipur Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates may apply online through www.iicd.ac.in. on or before 18 May 2018