IIIT Lucknow Recruitment 2019, Apply Online for Teaching and Non Teaching Posts
IIIT Lucknow Jobs 2019: IIIT Lucknow (Indian Institute of Information Technology, Lucknow) has invited applications for the recruitment of Teaching and Non Teaching Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through official website from 19 June to 15 July 2019.
Notification Number – IIITL/Recruitment/2019
- Starting Date of Application - 19 June 2019 from 10:00 A.M
- Last Date of Application - 15 July 2019
IIIT Lucknow Non-Teaching and Teaching Vacancy Details
Total Posts –21
- Junior Engineer – 2 Posts
- Registrar – 1 Post
- Assistant Registrar – 1 Post
- Junior Assistant – 1 Post
- Junior Technician– 1 Post
- Junior Superintendent – 1 Post
- Junior Tech Suptd. – 1 Post
- Professor – 03
- Associate Professor - 04
- Assistant Professor - 05
Eligibility Criteria for IIIT Lucknow Non-Teaching and Teaching Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Junior Engineer – Degree in Engineering in relevant field with 2 years experience. OR Diploma in Engineering in relevant field with 5 years experience.
- Registrar – A Postgraduate degree with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade. Experience: At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor
- Assistant Registrar – A Postgraduate degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent with excellent Academic record
- Junior Assistant – Bachelor’s degree with knowledge of computer operations.
- Junior Technician– Diploma in Engg./ Bachelors Degree (or) ITI with 2 years experience.
- Junior Superintendent – First class Bachelor’s degree with 6 years experience in relevant area.
- Junior Tech Suptd. – Degree in B.E. / B.Tech/ M.Sc./MCA with 05 years of Experience.
- Professor – 10 years of post Ph.D. experience or 13 years of total experience (not counting Ph.D. enrollment period) out of which 7 years are to be after PhD
- Associate Professor - 6 years of post Ph.D. experience OR 9 years of total experience (not counting Ph.D. enrollment period) out of which 3 years should be after Ph.D
- Assistant Professor - Ph.D.
- Assistant Professor Grade-I - Ph.D. with 3 years of post Ph.D. experience OR 6 years of total experience (not counting Ph.D. enrollment period) after obtaining appropriate Master’s degree - M.Tech. or equivalent degree
How to Apply for IIIT Lucknow Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply ONLINE from 19 June to 22 July 2019.The printout of completed application along with all relevant supporting documents duly self-attested must reach to Deputy Registrar (Estt.), Establishment Section, Administration Building, IIIT Allahabad - 211015 (U.P.) INDIA.
Application Fee for IIIT Allahabad Non-Teaching Posts:
- Registrar , Assistant Registrar and Teaching Posts– Rs. 1500/-
- Others – Rs. 1000/-