IIM Jobs Notification: Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Indore has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Officer, Executive Engineer and Environmental Health and Safety Officer. Interested candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 16 August 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 16 August 2018
IIM Indore Vacancy Details
- Officer – 1 Post
- Executive Engineer – 1 Post
- Environmental Health and Safety Officer– 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Officers and Engineer Posts
- Officer – PG Degree with 55% marks or its equivalent with an excellent academic record.
- Executive Engineer – B.E./B.Tech. in electrical engineering with at least 55% marks or its equivalent with an excellent academic record.
- Environmental Health and Safety Officer– B.E./B.Tech. in Fire & Safety Engineering or Industrial Safety Engineering or in allied discipline or B.Sc.(Fire & Industrial Safety) / B.Sc. (Health Safety & Environment) / B.Sc. (Environment Health & Safety)/ B.Sc. (Occupational Health and Safety) or B.Sc. (Fire Safety and Hazard management) or a graduation degree in the allied discipline.
Age Limit for Officers and Engineer Posts
- Officer, Executive Engineer – 45 years
- Environmental Health and Safety Officer– 50 years
How to apply for IIM Indore Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can apply through the online mode on or before 16 August 2018. Candidates are required to submit a hard copy of application along with the documents to the Personnel Office, IIM Indore, Prabandh Shikhar, Rau - Pithampur Road, Indore-453331 (M.P) on or before 23 August 2018.