Indian Institute of Public Administration (IIPA) Jobs Notification: Indian Institute of Public Administration (IIPA) has invited applications for the post of Junior Counsellor, MTS and Trainee Counsellor. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 30 July 2018.
Notification No.: Admn./3(1089)/2014
- Walk-In-Interview Date- 30 July 2018
IIPA, New Delhi Vacancy Details
- Junior Counsellor-09 Posts
- Trainee Counsellor-01 Post
- Multi Tasking Staff-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Counselor, MTS and Trainee Counselor Posts
- Junior Counsellor/ Trainee Counsellor - Graduate/Post Graduate with Computer and Communication skill. Proficient in spoken English and Hindi
- Multi Tasking Staff- Class10th passed or equivalent from a recognized Board, working knowledge of English
Age Limit for Multi Tasking Staff Job – 18+ Years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the Indian Institute of Public Administration Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 30 July 2018 at 10:00 AM in the room No. 18 at Indian Institute of Public Administration, I.P. Estate, Ring Road, New Delhi along with the documents.