Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Job Notification: Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) has invited applications for the post of Lab Assistant & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 20 September 2018.
Last Date of Application: 20 September 2018
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Vacancy Details
- Senior Technical Officer: 01 Post
- Office Superintendent: 01 Post
- Junior Office Assistant (Multi-Skill): 01 Post
- Lab Assistant: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Lab Assistant & Other Posts Job
- Senior Technical Officer: Post Graduate degree in Mass Communication & Journalism / Visual Communication / Electronic Media or equivalent degree with first class or equivalent grade.
- Office Superintendent: First Class Bachelor’s (Honours) Degree or equivalent grade from a recognized University / Institute in any discipline (In universities without a system of Honours degree, equivalent number of courses).
- Junior Office Assistant (Multi-Skill): Bachelor degree in any discipline or 12th Standard pass from a recognized University / Board.
- Lab Assistant: B.Sc. Degree in Chemistry from a recognized University/Institute.
How to Apply for the IISER Lab Assistant & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can visit the official site of IISER at http://www.iiserpune.ac.in and apply for the post on or before 20 September 2018.