Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay Jobs Notification: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay has invited applications for the post of Project Research Associate and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 31 December 2018.
Advertisement No.: D-34/P(11)18-19
- Last Date of Application: 31 December 2018
Indian Institute of Technology Vacancy Details
- Project Research Associate- 12 Posts
- Project Research Assistant- 20 Posts
- Senior Project Manager- 01 Post
- Project Software Engineer-03 Posts
- Senior Project Assistant-12 Posts
- Project Technical Assistant – 1 Post
- Senior Project Technical Assistant- Web Developer- 03 Posts
- Project Assistant-02 Posts
- Assistant Project Manager– 1 Post
- Senior Project Research Scientist: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Research Associate and Other Posts
- Project Research Associate- M.Tech/ME/MS/MDes in the relevant discipline.
- Project Research Assistant- BE/B.Tech/MA/MSc/MCA or equivalent degree.
- Senior Project Manager- Ph.D. with minimum 4 years relevant experience.
- Project Software Engineer- M.Tech/ME/MDes or equivalent degree with minimum 1 year web development experience.
- Senior Project Assistant- Any Master degree OR Any Bachelor degree.
- Senior Project Technical Assistant- Web Developer- B.Tech/B.E in the relevant discipline.
- Project Assistant- Any Degree.
- Assistant Project Manager- M.Sc/MCA/MBA/B.Tech.
How to Apply for the Indian Institute of Technology Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply Online on or before 31 December 2018. Candidates can check the official notification link for more details.