IIT Bombay Jobs Notification: Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IIT Bombay) invited applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow, Project Research Assistant and Project Research Engineer. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 01 October 2018.
Last Date of Application: 01 October 2018
IIT Bombay Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellow-03 Post
- Project Research Assistant – 04 Posts
- Project Research Engineer - 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for JRF, Project Research Assistant and Project Research Engineer Posts Job
- Junior Research Fellow (Chemistry)- M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry or General Chemistry with interest in Organic Synthesis. NET or GATE qualified.
- Project Research Engineer (Computer Science & Engineering)-M.Tech/ME/M.Des or equivalent degree. B.Tech/BE/MA/MSc/MCA/MBA or equivalent degree with minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Project Research Assistant (Spons/CS/BR)- BE/B.Tech/MA/MSc/MCA/MBA or equivalent degree. BA/BSc or equivalent degree with 2 years relevant experience
- Junior Research Fellow (Humanities & Social Sciences) -Master degree in psychology/cognitive science
- Project Research Assistant (SJM School of Management)- MA/MSc/MCA/M.Com/MBA or equivalent. BA/B.Sc./ equivalent degree with 2 Years’ Experience. LLB
How to Apply for the IIT Bombay Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the IIT’s Website http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/JobOpportunities.jsp. Last date of receipt of application is 01 October 2018.