IIT, Delhi Recruitment 2018
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Research Associate, Jr. Research Fellow, Jr. Project Assistant (Tech.) and Project Attendant on contractual basis. Eligible candidates can attend interview on 16 January 2018.
Advertisement No.: IITD/IRD/007/2018
Date of Interview: 16 January 2018 (10.30 AM onwards)
IIT, Delhi Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Research Associate: 1 Post
- Jr. Research Fellow: 1 Post
- Jr. Project Assistant (Tech.): 1 Post
- Project Attendant: 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Research Associate, Jr. Research Fellow & Other posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Research Associate: PhD in Textile Technology, Polymer Science & Engineering, Applied Chemistry, Nanotechnology with strong material chemistry background OR M.Tech or equivalent in the above areas with three years experience in Research.
- Jr. Research Fellow: M.Tech or equivalent in Textile Technology, Polymer Science & Engineering, Applied chemistry, Nanotechnology with strong material chemistry background OR B.Tech (equivalent) in the above areas with NET/GATE qualification.
- Jr. Project Assistant (Tech.): Diploma/Graduation Degree in Electrical/Electronics with 4 years work experience in equipment repairs, maintenance and/or lab management activities.
- Project Attendant: Graduate in any discipline.
Selection Process for Research Associate, Jr. Research Fellow & Other posts:
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply for Research Associate, Jr. Research Fellow & Other posts:
Eligible candidates can attend Walk-in-interview along with application in the prescribed format and other requisite documents on 16 January 2018 at 10:30 A.M. Venue for the interview is ‘Room TX 206, Department of Textile Technology, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016’.
Detailed Notification of IIT, Delhi recruitment 2018:
PGCIL Jobs 2018: Apply Online for 48 Diploma Trainee and Junior Officer Trainee Post Post
Krishna University Recruitment 2018, 11 Vacancies for Faculty
NMDC Recruitment 2018: 44 Vacancies for Maintenance Assistant Posts
Computer Courses for steno, typist in Govt. Deptt. Ministries
How to Become Professor in College or University