IIT Deputy & Assistant Registrar Posts Job 2018
Indian Institute of Technology, Dharwad Job Notification: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Dharwad invited applications for the post of Deputy & Assistant Registrar. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 31 May 2018.
- Last Date of Application: 31 May 2018
Indian Institute of Technology Vacancy Details
- Deputy Registrar: 02 Posts
- Assistant Registrar: 03 Posts
Also Read: Current Affairs
Eligibility Criteria for Deputy & Assistant Registrar Posts Job
- Deputy Registrar: Post-graduate Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7point scale.
- Assistant Registrar: Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven-point scale along with good academic record.
- Deputy Registrar: 50 years
- Assistant Registrar: 45 years
- Deputy Registrar: At least 5 years of requisite experience in one or more of the following areas: Accounting, Auditing and financial procedures/Administrative matters including legal, recruitment, establishment/Academic matters such as conduct of examination, maintenance of students records, award of scholarships, degree, etc./Material Management, Procurement & Accounting of Material, Import Procedure, Stores Accounting, Stock Verification, etc. as Assistant Registrar or in an equivalent post having a Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- in the Pay Band-3 or pre-revised equivalent pay scale, OR (ii) 9 years’ experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs.6000 and above with experience in educational administration OR (iii) comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education. (iv) Practical experience of using relevant software & IT tools in related area are essential.
- Assistant Registrar: Experience in handling Accounts/Administration/Establishment/Academi cs/Material Management/ Hostel Administration under the Central Government/Central Autonomous or Statutory Bodies/Central Universities: - (i) 5 years in Grade Pay Rs.4200; OR (ii) 3 years in Grade Pay of Rs.4600/4800 or above. Practical experience of using relevant software & IT tools in related area are essential.
Also Visit: India an Overview
How to Apply for the IIT, Dharwad Deputy & Assistant Registrar Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to The Registrar/ Officer on Special Duty(AFC) Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad P B Road, Near High Court DHARWAD-580011 on or before 31 May 2018.