Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati, IITG) invited applications for the recruitment to the post of Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Assistant Librarian and Junior Engineer. The candidates eligible for the post can send the application in prescribed format before 15 November 2013.IIT Guwahati is an autonomous engineering and technology-oriented institute of higher education established by the Government of India, located in Guwahati, in the state of Assam in India. It is the sixth Indian Institute of Technology established in India.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 15 November 2013
Details of Post
Name of Posts
- Deputy Registrar: 3 posts
- Assistant Registrar: 1 post
- Assistant Librarian: 1 post
- Junior Engineer: 3 posts
Total no. of Posts: 8 Posts
- Deputy Registrar: The maximum age of the candidates shall not exceed 45 years.
- Assistant Registrar: The maximum age of the candidates shall not exceed 35 years.
- Assistant Librarian: The maximum age of the candidates shall not exceed 35 years.
- Junior Engineer: The maximum age of the candidates shall not exceed 30 years
- Deputy Registrar: Post-graduate degree with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent Grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale with 9 years of experience as Assistant Professor.
- Assistant Registrar: Master Degree with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale with 3 years relevant administrative experience.
- Assistant Librarian: Post Graduate Degree with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade in Library Science or Post Graduate Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade with Bachelors Degree in Library Science with 3 years experience.
- Junior Engineer: B. Tech or BE in Civil or Electrical Engineering or Diploma in Civil or Electrical Engineering with 3 years experience.
- Deputy Registrar: Rs. 15600-39100 + GP Rs. 7600/-
- Assistant Registrar: Rs. 15600-39100 + GP Rs. 5400/-
- Assistant Librarian: Rs. 15600-39100 + GP Rs. 5400/-
- Junior Engineer: Rs. 9300-34800 + GP Rs. 4200/-
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format which can be obtainable from the Administration Section or from website www.iitg.ernet.in or www.iitg.ac.in.
- Application, complete in all respect along with testimonial and latest passport size photograph should be sent to the Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati-781039 on or before 15 November 2013.