IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2018
IIT Kanpur Jobs Notification: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Officer and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 30 September 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 30 September 2018
IIT Kanpur Vacancy Details
- Lead Project Officer– 1 Post
- Senior Project Officer / Project Officer - IT– 10 Posts
- Project Officer / Junior Project Officer - Subject Matter Expert – 8 Posts
- Junior Project Officer - Adm & Accts – 2 Posts
- Project Officer/Junior Project Officer – Operations – 16 Posts
- Chief Project Officer – 1 Post
- Principal Project Officer-Technical – Technical- 1 Post
- Principal Project Officer - Operations- 1 Post
- Lead Project Officer- 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Officer and Other Posts
- Senior Project Officer / Project Officer - IT– BE/B. Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology or MCA or MSc. (Computer Science) or equivalent in related field or has received good technical project development certifications.
- Project Officer / Junior Project Officer - Subject Matter Expert – Graduation in science, technology, law, commerce, humanities.
- Project Officer/Junior Project Officer – Operations – Bachelor degree in any discipline.
kendriya vidyalaya teacher pgt tgt prt eligibility age selection process salary Hindi
How to apply for IIT Kanpur Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can apply through the online mode. After submitting the online application, candidates are required to submit their hard copy of applications along with the documents to the Administrative Officer (Projects), Sponsored Research and Industrial Consultancy, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur 721302 on or before 30 September 2018.
Download Official Notification PDF Here
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs