Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur Jobs Notification: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) has invited applications for the post of Senior/Deputy/Assistant Project Manager. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 27 August 2018.
- Last Date for Application Submission: 27 August 2018
IIT, Kanpur Vacancy Details
- Senior Project Manager-01 Post
- Deputy Project Manager -02 Posts
- Assistant Project Manager-04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Senior/Deputy/Assistant Project Manager Posts
- Senior Project Manager- Post Graduate degree + 12 years of relevant experience OR CA/ICWA/CS) + 5 years of relevant experience at supervisory level in a Govt. organization or in educational institute or in organization of repute.
- Deputy Project Manager - CA/ICWA/CS OR Post Graduate (MBA /MCA /M.Com. /M. Sc. / M.A. + 5 years relevant experience OR Graduate (B.Sc. / BA / B.Com. / BBA / BCA) + 08 years relevant experience with excellent HR/PR/Counselling skills, excellent command over English.
- Assistant Project Manager- Post Graduate (MBA/ MCA/M.Com. /M. Sc. / M.A. Or Graduate (B.Sc. / BA / B.Com. BBA / BCA) + 3 years relevant experience.
How to Apply for the Indian Institute of Technology Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and submit the applications along with other necessary documents to the Accounts Section, Faculty Building, IIT Kanpur-208016. The Last date of receipt of application is 27 August 2018
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2018 for 13 Project Attendant Posts
IIT Kanpur Jobs Notification: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Attendant. Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 2 August 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 2 August 2018
IIT Kanpur Vacancy Details
- Project Attendant Level 2 – 12 Posts
- Project Attendant Level 1 – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Project Attendant Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience Criteria:
- Project Attendant Level 2 – 10th pass + 4 year experience. Should have valid commercial driving licence of heavy, medium and light motor vehicles.
- Project Attendant Level 1 – 8th pass + 4 year experience.
Salary for Project Attendant Posts
- Project Attendant Level 2 – 9000- 450-27000
- Project Attendant Level 1 – 8000- 400-24000
How to apply for IIT Kanpur Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can send applications by email to email@example.com on or before 2 August 2018. No TA/ DA/ will be paid for attending the interview.