Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) invited applications for the post of Junior Research Fellowship/Senior Research Fellowship, Senior Scientific Officer, Research Associate and Project Assistant Post. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 19 April 2018.
Last Date of Application - 19 April 2018
IIT Kharagpur Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellowship (Ranbir and Chitra Gupta School of Infrastructure Design and Mngt) - 1 Post
- Junior Research Fellowship/Senior Research Fellowship (Mining Engineering) - 1 Post
- Senior Scientific Officer (Mechanical Engineering) - 1 Post
- Junior Research Fellowship (Physics) - 1 Post
- Research Associate - 1 Post
- Project Assistant - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Kharagpur Non-Teaching Post
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Junior Research Fellowship (Ranbir and Chitra Gupta School of Infrastructure Design and Management) - B. Tech with valid GATE/NET score in Civil Engineering OR M. Tech in Civil Engineering
- Junior Research Fellowship/Senior Research Fellowship (Mining) - For JRF Post, B.Tech /BS in Mining Engg / Civil Engg with valid GATE/NET score OR M.Tech in Mining Engg / Civil Engg / Rock Mechanics / Engg Geology or any other allied/similar field or interdisciplinary fields is required. While for SRF Post two years of research experience, in addition, is essential with same qualification as JRF. The students are to carry out field as well laboratory related tasks while doing theoretical and numerical modelling tasks.
- Junior Research Fellowship (Physics) - M.Sc in Physics or Chemistry with valid NET / Gate score
- Senior Scientific Officer (Mechanical Engineering) - Ph.D. in the area of Laser Additive Manufacturing OR M.E/ M.Tech in Mechanical / Manufacturing / Metallurgy with four years of research experience in the field of laser welding / cladding / additive manufacturing, etc.
- Research Associate - PhD in Chemical Engineering
- Project Assistant - B.E./B.Tech. in Information Technology/Computer Science/Biotechnology/Energy Engineering
How to Apply for the IIT Kharagpur Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the online mode upto 19 April 2018. For more information, check detailed notification link given below
Application Fee IIT Kharagpur Non-Teaching Posts:
- JRF/SRF/ Research Associate - No Fee
- Senior Scientific Officer / Project Assistant - Demand Draft for Rs.50/- (Not for female candidates) drawn in favour of IIT Kharagpur payable at Kharagpur