IIT, Kharagpur Recruitment 2019: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow and Research Engineer. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 11 April 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 11 April 2019
- Interview Date for Junior Research Fellow: 11 April 2019
IIT, Kharagpur Vacancy Details
- Research Associate – 1 Post
- Junior Research Fellow – 1 Post
- Research Engineer – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for RA, JRF and Research Engineer Posts
- Research Associate – PhD (Must have submitted PhD thesis).
- Junior Research Fellow – B.Tech in Electronics/Computer Science/Electrical/Instrumentation Engg with minimum 80% or 8.5 CGPA 10th standard onwards with valid Gate Score; OR M.Tech in Electronics/Computer Science/Electrical/Instrumentation Engg with 75% or 8 CGPA 10th standard onwards.
- Research Engineer – Candidate should have M.E./M.Tech. or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering / Manufacturing Science and Engineering / Production Engineering or equivalent.
How to apply for IIT, Kharagpur Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 11 April 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference. Candidates applying for the post of Junior Research Fellow will have to appear for walk-in-interview on 11 April 2019 along with documents at the Office of the DHI Centre of Excellence in Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 5th Floor of the CRR Building, Infront of Rural Development Centre, IIT Kharagpur, 721302, India.