IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2018
IIT Kharagpur Jobs Notification: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow and Project Assistant. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 5 October 2018.
- Last date for submission of online application: 5 October 2018
IIT Kharagpur Vacancy Details
- Senior Research Fellow – 1 Post
- Junior Research Fellow– 1 Post
- Project Assistant – 1 Post
- Junior Project Officer -1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for SRF, JRF and Project Assistant Posts
- Senior Research Fellow – B.Tech. and M.Tech. in Agricultural & Food Engineering /Food Technology/Food Processing Technology/Chemical Engineering from a recognized University with First Class or equivalent CGPA. with valid GATE/NET score.
- Junior Research Fellow– M. Tech. in Metallurgical Engineering/Mateial Science/Ceramic Technology/production/Mechanical Engineering with min. CGPA of 7.5 (70% marks in aggregate).
- Project Assistant – BSc with Honours in Chemistry/Biology/Biochemistry; or B.E./B.Tech in Chemical Engineering/Biotechnology/Civil Engineering/Energy Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Pharmaceutical Engineering.
- Junior Project Officer - M.Tech in ECE/EE/CSE or related area.
Sports Quota Government Jobs: Check Eligibility, Age Limit, Selection Criteria & Options in Hindi
How to apply for IIT Kharagpur Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can apply through the online mode upto 5 October 2018. Candidates can take a printout of the online application for future reference.
Download Official Notification PDF Here
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Visit: General Knowledge