IIT, Mandi Jobs Notification: Indian Institute of Technology, Mandi has invited application for the posts of Staff Nurse, Deputy Registrar and Other. Interested candidates can apply through the online format on or before 07 October 2019.
- Starting date of online application: 12 September 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 07 October 2019
Indian Institute of Technology, Mandi Vacancy Details
- Deputy Registrar: 03
- Project Engineer & Estate Officer: 01
- Assistant Registrar: 02
- Technical Officer: 01
- Sports Officer: 01
- Medical Officer: 02
- Assistant Engineer: 02
- Deputy Security Officer: 01
- Physical Training Instructor: 01
- Staff Nurse: 01
- Junior Laboratory Assistant (Medical): 01
Eligibility Criteria for Associate Professor Jobs
- Deputy Registrar: Post Graduate Degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks.
- Project Engineer & Estate Officer: Graduate Degree or Equivalent in Engineering (Civil/Electrical) from any recognized University/Institute.
- Assistant Registrar: Post Graduate Degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks.
- Technical Officer: B.E./B.Tech. OR MCA/M.Sc. with 05 years relevant experience or M.Tech. with 1 year experience.
- Sports Officer: Post Graduate Degree in Physical Education OR Sports Science with minimum 55% marks.
- Medical Officer: MBBS/ Post-graduate diploma appropriate branch of Medicine with minimum 01 year of experience in any recognized hospital OR MD/MS in Medicine.
- Assistant Engineer: Graduate Degree OR Diploma in Civil/ Electrical Engineering (03 years) from any recognized University/Institute.
- Deputy Security Officer: Graduate in any discipline from any recognized university with atleast 10 years experience in Police/Para Military forces/Armed forces.
- Physical Training Instructor: Bachelors or Masters Degree in Physical Education with Diploma in Coaching.
- Staff Nurse: 10+2 (Intermediate) or equivalent with 03 years diploma in GNM and Registration with Nursing Council of India.
- Junior Laboratory Assistant (Medical): 10th Passed OR Diploma/Degree in Medical related discipline granted by an Institute of Central/State Government or any recognized Institute by Central/State Government.
Official Notification PDF Download
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
How to apply for IIT, Mandi Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online process on or before 07 October 2019. Candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully before filling the online application.